Thankful Summary

Just as I thought, I didn't have the chance to blog every day this week, but I did  jot down my thankful things each day so that I wouldn't fall off the Twenty-One Day Challenge bandwagon.

Wednesday

Prayer time with my co-workers. Sometimes it's easy to forget that we're not the only ones with problems. I start each and every work day in prayer with at least two of my co-workers. This all started a few months ago when one of my friends discovered her husband was having an affair. Devastated and broken, she wanted nothing else but God to restore her marriage. I offered to pray with her after talking that day and we decided to start each school day this way.

Joel Osteen, summed up my day of thanks perfectly:

"Philippians 1:28 says, 'Do not be intimidated by your enemies.' You may be up against a giant obstacle right now, but put your shoulders back and hold your head up high. You are not weak. Those for you are greater than those against you. "

Wednesday Aria also gained more experience in feeding herself.





Thursday

Quiet nights of putting my feet up after Aria goes to bed and watching a movie with Levi. Now that's the good life and something to be thankful for.

Aria crawls forward tiny bits at a time, but usually she crawls backwards. Thursday she crawled backwards and got herself stuck under her play table.


Levi and I found this hilarious, but Aria- not so much.

All was made well with messy spaghetti.




Friday

Today I'm thankful to be able to go out to eat with Levi and Aria. No cooking to worry about, no dishes to clean.





Aria even got her own fortune.


I don't think we need a fortune cookie to tell us Aria will be one smart cookie herself.

This is what makes my world go 'round:


What are you thankful for today?

(This was me on the last snow day.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling