January 12

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I'm thankful today that I got Levi away from watching football and out for a walk with his girls.



Can you believe it was 65 degrees here today??

Aria got to wear her Nebraska Huskers hoodie that she got for Christmas. I'm surprised it fit her so well already, as it's an 18 month top.


Nine months. Aria is nine months. I'm sure I say this every new month, but time flies when you have a little one.




More pictures from today to come. Stay tuned. :)

Are you dreading Monday? I read an article that gave suggestions on how to beat dreading your Monday. One suggestion was to think of one thing you can look forward to on your Monday.

For me, I am looking forward to my prayer time with my friends/co-workers. How about you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling