Brrrr~ Baby It's Cold Outside

Sundays are for church, football and being lazy... right?


After church, we paid a visit to my parents and got a delicious meal out of it. Aria played, played, played.




Looking ahead to tomorrow, we are supposed to have one of the coldest days we've seen in over twenty years, with wind chills close to -40*. This brings me to day 2 of my 21 Day Challenge.

Because of the extreme frigid temperatures tomorrow, I got the call that there will be no school. Aria and I were stoked.


I'm thankful that not only do I have an amazing career doing what I love, but also that my job gives me the flexibility to not have to get my baby out in negative thirty degree win chills.

Maybe tomorrow after we play and nap, we will make a bunch of cookie dough. Then maybe, just maybe, turn that dough into actual cookies.

Love those snow days.

PS~ The Chiefs loss was hard, but we still love our team!


Be careful out there if you get out tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling