4 Months

Aria had her 4 month check up today.


I thought she might be a little big for her age, but I wasn't expecting her to be in the 90%! Wow! Yes, I laughed out loud when the nurse informed me of this!

Just like with her 2 month shots, Aria has been mostly sleeping since her appointment. This makes me so glad that I did her 4 month "photo shoot" first thing this morning.

I took an insane amount of snap shots to make sure I got that one perfect one. Here's my favorite:


And my favorite face shot:

                                      

Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to look the rest of the pictures I took to see if you agree with me- the top 2 are the best! Enjoy!



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling