A (Summer) Day In the Life of Aria

Wakey wakey!


One week from today I have to go back to work. I have mixed feelings about this. Since I don't have many summer days left with my daughter, I decided to document a day in the life of Aria. (Version Summer.0) Here it goes:

Aria slept until 6:20 today with no middle of the night feedings. Yes!

I think the thunderstorms helped.



After a bottle, Aria usually talks and sings to me for a while.




After laptime, it's time to watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show at 7 am.  "Hot dog!"





A little later in the day we try to get out and do something so that I don't feel like Bill Murray in the movie Groundhog Day.


Today was especially fun  because we got to go to the KC Zoo with Aunt Nana, Jillian and Mimi Mindy!


We got a late start because of the rain, but we made it work- humidity and all!

















Aria was ready for a bottle and bath after a long sticky day outside. 








Play time with Daddy



Sleep and repeat!

Via Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling