Good News

I love nights when Aria doesn't wake up until after 5. Good news: that happened today. After Levi left for work, we watched Mickey Mouse. 



Once she started acting tired of sitting up, I put her in her swing to finish the show. She eventually fell asleep and, good news, she needed no help from me. Awwww...


Later in the day, Ari helped me shop for more fruit. Have I mentioned before how great it is that fruit is 0 Weight Watchers Points? Yes, I know I have. I can't help it, fruit being a 0 is good news.


The highlight of my day's good news was getting this in the mail from Levi's mom (Grammy): 


The 2014 Hamar Family Reunion information! A few years ago, Grammy put on a reunion in Valentine, NE and she's doing it again! We had a great time and Levi and I are thrilled to get to go again. Especially with our new addition in our family to show off.

Good news: the baby took some good naps,


and went to sleep with ease at night.


More good news: my Nikes that I customized on Nike.com for my newly ginormous feet arrived today! I can't wait to get back to running. 


The stepfamily drama continued today. Not good news.


I wish I could write all about the madness that is being a stepfamily sometimes, but that would be a whole other blog. A blog for people who love drama, that's for sure. This stuff is cra-cra! But I will take the high road. And I digress.

So there you have it- 2 blogs in one day. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling