You See Me Rollin'...

Finally! My internet connection at home is working. Now I can blog my heart out!

The big news for today is Aria rolled over for us! She did roll over again in her crib this morning, then yelled out of frustration, but we haven't been able to see her do it- until tonight!

At first it was a little difficult.


But then we kept practicing, and it got easier!


We were thrilled to see her rollin'!



While I'm at work, all I can think about is getting home to this face.


The first thing we do is read together.










Sometimes we just hang-out and talk to each other about our day.


Aria and I try to give Gus some of our time too.

"Move Gus! I can't see the TV!"

"Oh hi!"

"I'm gonna get your nose!"

"Darn, I missed."

"What big teeth you have..."

Since the first day of school Tuesday, Aria has taken a nap with me at some point in the evening. It's so glorious!


She's been waking up from naps so much better. Not so much crying, just lifting her head and smiling at me. <3 LOVE <3


We always end the night with Daddy Play Time




Our routine is Levi gives her the final bottle of the night. We've been putting cereal in her bottle for almost a week now. After that bottle, she's out cold! 

I'm so glad it's almost the weekend. I miss constantly being around me baby! 

Have a great Friday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling