Just Keep Swimming

Our family had a fun day of swimming at Aunt Nana's today! (When I was little I couldn't say Yvonne's name, so I called her Nana. Yeah, that nickname legend lives on!)


Aria slept the first couple hours at Yvonne's house,


 so I hung out in the pool with our friends Larry, Jennifer and their baby Katelynn. Once Aria finally awoke, we crept into the cool pool. She was not happy. Since she was burying her head in my chest, I assumed the sun was too bright for her. 

Jennifer let us borrow Katelynn's sunglasses and lo and behold, that solved Aria's issue!


With her shades, she was happy and we stayed in the pool for about an hour.


Pool time is definitely the best when you can share it with good friends.


Gus came along with us too. He can't stay as calm as Yvonne's dog, Zeus, when there is so much going on.


Between going bye-bye today and chasing the geese out of our driveway this morning, he's dog tired! (Hardy-har-har.)



We had some stepfamily woes this weekend, so Colbin wasn't with us unfortunately. We always pray our way through those kind of times, though and God always makes things better. 

Weight Watchers Update: I lost 2.2 pounds this week! That's 14.8 pounds so far!

Have a great rest of the weekend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling