Getting Ready For the Holidays

When I first began blogging, my goal was to write everyday. All of you that take time to read my blog know that's not happenin'!

I will try to do a quick catch-up.

I have been so busy trying to get ready for the holidays and finishing up all my work for the end of the semester. I even missed orchestra rehearsal last night because I'm so behind.

After tonight's 3.5 mile run, I started on my goodies. I absolutely love baking for people. Tonight I learned it's only fun if you're not overwhelmed and doing too many things at once.

That's when things like this happen.


I used to feel so organized, so "together". Then Aria the miracle baby came along and there is not much of my organized self left.

Another part of getting ready for Christmas is making sure Santa knows what's on Aria's Christmas list.


She just woke up, so she wasn't her usual smiley self. I still think Santa was a hit, though.

Oh and I was sure to tell Santa that Aria really wants plastic cups and wrapping paper for Christmas. She can't get enough of those things!

Once we got home, her smile came out.


Aria has already received so many gifts this week. My family did part of our Christmas together Monday night since the Milligans will be out of town on Christmas.









She also got her gifts from Betty our babysitter a day early. Just in case we get that snow day tomorrow. 

A "Baby's 1st Christmas" bear


A "Little Smart Phone"


Aria has been playing and sleeping so well this week, despite having to use the teething medicine on her. Our baby is growing up.



Tomorrow is our last day of school before week get 9 days off for Christmas break. We are supposed to get some sleet throughout the night. Could Aria have predicted a snow day tomorrow when she was wishing for it earlier this week?


We will see!

(This is how I feel lately!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling