Sleepy Friday


Friday was supposed to start out with reading time of Aria's brand new kids' Bible. Page one, "In the Beginning" and she decided to rip the page right out.

I guess that's why this book says it's for older kids, not babies.


Aria is teething again, which means sleeping a good chunk of the day. When she wasn't asleep, I was able to get her out to do some errands around town.

Stop one was Price Chopper, which has fun carts for the kids. Who knew?


It's funny how you don't even notice things like kid carts at a store you're at all of the time until you have a kid of your own that's old enough for one.


She was so cute, turning the wheel like a real driver.

All I really needed to do in Price Chopper was drop off our RedBox movies, but I went ahead and walked up and down every aisle so she could "drive".





After another nap, it was lunch time.


I'm still a little nervous about letting Aria try table food that isn't totally mashed up. I need suggestions on this!



I decided to let her try to feed herself. She did a pretty good job!



Every time the weather is in the 50s this winter, I think "This could be the last time I take Aria out on a run with me", but I keep getting more and more chances.

Aria slept most of the hour-long run/walk. Nap #3 of the day.


Levi got home from work shortly after that, then it was time for date night. Aria got to spend a little more time at my parents' house while we went to see Anchorman 2 .



Of course, she feel asleep on the way over there too. Nap #4.

As far as the movie went, it of course was not as good as the first one. It was a little drawn out, but I would still recommend you seeing it if you liked the first movie and/or if you're a Will Ferrell fan.

Have a great Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling