Turning 34 and 8 Months

What a week!

Aria came down with the stomach bug that was passed around at our in-home daycare on Sunday. We stayed home together Monday to cuddle.


Back to work for a day, then I got sick. I couldn't make it home fast enough Tuesday to my bed. Once Levi finally got home, he was sick too.

Thank God for my mommy. She came to the rescue!

I had nothing but Sprite for a couple of days.


And had lots of cuddles.


Luckily, I was feeling much better by my birthday yesterday. I turned another year older and Aria turned another month older. Eight to be exact. 

We had birthday mommy-daughter time after school, complete with selfies.


This was followed by the eight month photo shoot. Drumroll please...


























Aria let me know the photo shoot was over when she took her sticker off.


And tried to eat it.



We ended the day with my family at Mom's house. Aria definitely stole the show.




She even got some clothes for my birthday gift. Thanks Aunt Nana! I did get a few gifts for myself, like this blue undershirt. Thanks, Natalie!


After the long week, I was ready to stay in and cuddle with my loves. 

                                    


Oh, and don't forget the sushi.


Yummo.

Have a great weekend!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling