An Evening With Aria

Pageant week has kept me pretty busy, as expected. I'm so thankful I have a husband that will take care of the fort while I'm gone. 

Not only does he hold down the fort, but he also sends me pictures while he's doing it.




Although I've been busy, I have still managed to keep up with running and my Elf for Health daily challenge.

Yesterday was "Eat the rainbow" day. I started out the day with lots of fruits, followed by loading up my dinner with the colors of the rainbow.


Too bad M and Ms don't count as Eating the Rainbow.


I was sorely dreading today's challenge: No make-up day. I remember the last time I went without make up to work and the kids kept asking me, "Are you tired? You look tired, Mrs. Gilmore."

The no make-up day was not as difficult as I thought it would be.


No one told me I looked tired and a student even complimented me on my "grey-blue" eyes.

While I felt a little naked without make-up, it is freeing to not have any on your face.

My other December challenge is a daily photo challenge. This is the fun one. Today's photo was supposed to be "joyous".


If shopping with your daughter isn't joyous, I don't know what is!



Aria likes to always wrap up the evening making us laugh. I'm always thrilled when I capture her silly moments on camera.


I took the night off from the Christmas Pageant dress rehearsals to spend time with Aria. I'll be back to church tomorrow-Sunday. I hope that my posts are not few and far between, but we will see! 

Have a great Thursday, everyone. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling