Goodbye 2013

This is my last post of 2013.

I should be planning and writing about 2014 goals, but I honestly don't have anything concrete yet. We do have big plans for 2014, although I'm not ready to discuss all of that yet. There will probably more to come on that in a month or two.

I have been thinking about running goals. All I have so far is to begin keeping a paper/pencil log of miles ran and walked. I'm not setting a miles goal for the year because who knows what the spring solstice will bring. 500 miles sounds like a good goal, but I am trying to keep in mind goals need to be realistic, so little goals throughout the year are what I have planned.

My last run of the year this evening was a 5k. Hopefully my first run of the year will be tomorrow.



My mom came over for a bit today to watch Aria so I could run some errands. I think Mom enjoyed seeing all of Aria's new toys, like her baby doll. 


My errands consisted of getting ready for New Year's eve tonight...


and exchanging gifts plus searching through the clearance rack. I had much more luck this time than I did the day after Christmas.


Tonight I'm having some family over for game night and mimosas. I'm excited! What is everyone else doing?

I hope you have a fantastic and safe New Year's Eve!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling