A Day Out

July 2 was a gorgeous day, perfect for a trip to Deanna Rose petting zoo! I took Aria, my mom and my niece Jillian out to see the animals.

Jillian

Aria was prepared for the summer day, sunglasses and an "I love summer" outfit.


Obviously Aria didn't care much about the animals. The day out was more for Mommy. I wrapped her in her carrier,


and she slept through the entire experience, totally out for 3 hours. 

Jillian and I still made the best of it, even with a sleeping baby. We fed the baby goats,


Jillian had a pony ride,


and we saw a beautiful Bald Eagle.


Aria's favorite part was waking up for a bottle when it was time to go. 


Aria's waking-up face

The rest of the evening was exhausting because of poor Gus. Here is a teaser for the next post:


"Are those pull-up diapers for big kids?" you ask. Why, yes they are...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling