Signs Aria Is Growing Up

Today I noticed many things that Aria is doing to show me she is becoming a big girl. First off, Aria is finally enjoying the swing!




Once we established that she likes swingin' now, I put her in front of the TV and tuned in the Baby Einstein: Beethoven DVD.


She watched the whole 30 minute movie!


Then she fell fast asleep and had about a 30 minute nap in the swing.


This made for a happy mommy.

The more obvious sign of her growing, growing, growing is that I continue to try on 3-6 month clothes on her.



As you can see, they're fitting comfortably! (Aria is watching more Baby Einstein on my laptop in this picture. When can I get her her own iPad???  ;) )

Here's another: our morning walking routine is getting easier because she's learning that being pushed in the stroller is tons of fun, and I don't do it to torture her. She hasn't been fussy the last few walks, except for a little cry that tells me she's about to go to sleep.


Forth, she pays attention to the details of the illustrations in the books we read.


Although, today Aria was slightly distracted during reading time, but can you blame her? Look at that cool star!


My favorite sign that Aria is growing came tonight,


after Daddy got home from work,





Aria truly laughed for the first time!



I put her on her changing table to change into PJs, etc., then started making silly faces at her. Once I began sticking out my tongue and saying, "Now Aria try it!" she let out a full, "he ha ha haha!" She did it a few more times before I yelled at Levi to come to her room to listen to it. I'm not really sure if Levi got to hear it or not, I think she was done once he joined us. I'm betting there will be plenty of opportunities to hear her giggle soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling