Weigh Day

- .4 pounds this week. That's it. That's all I got.

I can not wait until my running shoes come in. I don't think I'm losing much because of how inactive I have been with a hurt foot and lack of shoes that fit.

So today, Aria and I went and got me some basic shoes that will at least let us get out on short walks together. I found some ginormous  size 12 shoes at Payless.


They're huge, but they have pink on them so that makes everything OK. 

Aria talked me into stopping in at Babies R Us. Then once we were there, all she wanted to do was eat instead of shop.


Something else that's exciting is Aria got a letter from Mr. and Mrs. President wishing her all the best in life!


The best part of our days are when Daddy gets home. Then it's party time!

















Up tomorrow: Deanna Rose petting zoo!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling