Weekend Update

My favorite thing about this weekend was that my friend Kim cut my hair.



A hair cut, plus lots of family time this weekend. You gotta love that!

Aria and Papa


We're learning that visiting family with a baby, no matter how close they live, requires us to pack like we're going on vacation. 


We can't leave Gus behind. Since he started having the bladder issue, which is better now, his doctor wants him to go out every 2-3 hours. Now we take him every chance we can.


Everything was packed up and we headed to my sister's. We haven't seen them in a while, so we were due for some sibling bonding. Aria was excited because she got to "swim" for the first time.



Since Aria loves bath time, I assumed she would love swimming. She enjoyed it so much, it wore her cute little self out. She even slept through the night after her short time of swimming.


Fun-day Sunday was pretty average. It was a great morning at church. Aria slept through most of the sermon, which was called "eHow". I think it's going to be a great series.



Before vegging for the evening, Aria and I worked on putting away her 0/3 month clothes. I've been trying to make them last a little longer, but it's time to quit fighting it. 

Just look at her belly in this onsie. Stop fighting it, she's a big girl now!
Please. If I ever go shopping at garage sales with you (Grammy/Becky)- please- do not let me buy anymore white onsies in this size.


Really, Tiffany? Really? 

Have a great week!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling