Three Months









It's finally Friday and we're reading for our short vacation! Of course before taking a road trip, a baby needs a few new items.


I got a great deal on all these goodies, no worries. I never pay full price! These things all came from Kohl's. This store is having a sale on clearance items, plus there is a 15% off coupon out right now, on top of getting Kohl's Cash.

In between shops, it was bottle time. There was such a nice breeze today, Mom and I decided to give Aria her bottle outside in the shade. 


Once we were home, I was excited to try out her new toys. Aria really loves the elaborate ducky. I gave her the choice between a purple hippo or this ducky and her eyes always followed the duck with a smile. 




Not only is it Friday, but Aria also turned 3 months old today. I've said it before and I'll say it again- time flies!

Here are a few of my favorite things about 3 months:

Aria's personality shines through.


I've learned so much about Aria's likes and dislikes this month because she is becoming a little person instead of just an infant. 

She communicates with her eyes and smiles.


Aria tells me when she's surprised, scared, happy, hungry and curious all by the way she flashes her beautiful blue eyes in my direction.

She's interested in toys.



Especially if the toys has lots of bright colors, or contrasting colors, she wants to inspect it. This makes our interactions so much more entertaining for me!

She is grasping at objects and holding her favorite things.



When taking these pictures, all she wanted to do was take her 3 Month sticker off and play with the brightly colored tutu. I love her curiosity!

She's getting stronger.



Her ability to hold up her head straight has improved leaps and bounds the last few weeks. Now we're working on sitting up, pushing herself up during tummy time and rolling over.

Her kicks have turned into pushing up her bottom. 



She's not mobile yet, but when she pushes with her legs she can really get some distance!


The four of us are excited to get away for a couple of days. I look forward to the special time with my family and getting out of the house! The blog post-St. Louis trip will be here in a few days.

Have a great weekend!

Matthew 5:14


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling