Pink and Black

I've enjoyed my 3 day weekend! On this rainy day today, I went to Hobby Lobby to look at bows and headbands since I've heard they have a lot of cute ones there. I ended up leaving Hobby Lobby with a lot more than bows.

It was hard to decide which headbands to choose, but here's what I came home with:


I like that the bows and bands can be mixed and matched. Endless possibilities! There was also a sweet lady that gave me her extra 40% off coupon that could be used on all these bows. Score!

All lamps and shades were 50% off. Since Levi mentioned the other night that a good solution to the low-lighting in Aria's room would be to get a floor lamp, I made the executive decision to purchase this as a need:


Also on sale was all framed artwork.

"The Little Piano"

"My Ballet Tutu"

What little girl doesn't need a pretty, pink growth chart?


And last but not least, this...


I learned on Pinterest tonight that these are great to clip bows to. I'll give it a whirl.

Her room is filling up! Levi was happy that it was all on sale and even Gus approves.


After this day of shopping, I changed my mind on what I want for Aria's bedding. I've wanted pink and black colors all along, but I was concerned with being on pink overload with the Cinderella bedding from Babies r Us. I spent some time online and finally found something I think I can be happy with.
Target.com

I like the black- the pink doesn't completely take over. Hopefully I won't change my mind again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling