Pregnancy Confessions

33 weeks pregnant today! Where did week 32 go? The 33rd came so quick!

Being 33 weeks pregnant and having a couple of snow days, there are some things that I need to confess.

Pregnancy Confession #1: It's been over a week since I have done any walking on the treadmill, until today.



If you're a runner, check out the Rock My Run website. It's full of great music downloads, various mixes and a lot of it is free!

Pregnancy Confession #2: I let Gus tear up one of his dog towels because it's fun to play tug-of-war.





Pregnancy Confession #3: I/we haven't been very gazelle-intense on paying off our debt early because I have been distracted by purchasing things for Aria, but we've been back on track recently.

We paid off one of two of my student loans. Thank you, Dave Ramsey, for giving us your Baby Steps plan to follow to achieve this goal after an uber amount of hard work and sacrifice. We're almost done with Baby Step #2!

Pregnancy Confession #4: A lump of my day was spent watching reruns of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.

Pregnancy Confession #5: Grilled cheese has been on the lunch menu two days in a row.



Pregnancy Confession #6: Gus made me take a 2 hour nap while he snoozed as well.



Pregnancy Confession #7: I laugh a little when I see Gus lose his balance in a foot of snow.



Pregnancy Confession #8: I've made brownies twice this week.


Pregnancy Confession #9: I like to stare at Aria's room for a few minutes every time I pass by it in the hallway.


Pregnancy Confession #10: I've learned that I like to scrapbook.

One of my shower gifts from my church shower was this pretty album.


Putting in cards and "Advice Cards" were just another part of my snow day, and to my surprise, I had fun doing it!






Pregnancy Confession #11: I am OCD with organization.

Snow days gave me time to organize all kinds of things in the house. First, I found a new home for our bill-paying center that was once in Aria's room.


While cleaning this section of the house, I found our oh-so-fun IVF calendar that told me how many of what shots to take each day.

Glad to be done with shots!

A Day I'll Never Forget

I washed and organized more pacifiers,


and started packing The Hospital Bag so we're prepared for when Aria decides to come.


Now do you see why I love snow days?


                                            





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling