Surprise Shower!

Today was a professional development day at work. We had an hour for lunch together as a staff. I was looking forward to (1) having an hour (2) having a nice, free lunch and (3) the social time.

To my surprise, it wasn't just a lunch, it was a surprise baby shower!  I had a fabulous cake, but I don't have pictures yet. Those will come later!

I do have pictures of what I brought home.

All of the gifts, consolidated. 

Since there's a blizzard headed our way tomorrow night, and I'm expecting a snow day on Thursday, I'm going to pace myself at organizing all these pretty things for then. I did unpack a few things, though. 

"Sing Sweet Nightingale" while organizing! 

A couple ladies got this rug from the store Tuesday Morning. They even asked me this weekend if I had a rug yet. I told them no, but also told Levi I think Aria needs a rug!


Are you ready to laugh? Take a look at this onsie:


Another surprise was that my friends Georgia and Janice ordered me a chandelier for the nursery. I pulled out a piece of paper from the bag, and it was a picture of a beautiful chandelier from Pottery Barn. The ladies say it should arrive some time this week. Of course the name of the light is "Princess". I'm still amazed I'm getting a chandelier! Georgia and Janice are dubbing themselves Aria's Fairy Godmothers, and "That's what Fairy Godmothers do!" 

I hope to get the rest of the pictures of the shower soon so I can add them to the blog. 

http://alldisney.tumblr.com/page/4






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling