Snow My Word!

I have no idea how much snow we got here in town, but it was enough to make it feel like a Snowpocalypse.

Gus snuggled with me before getting out of bed.


When asked if he wants to go outside to potty, he saw this


and said,


"No way, Jose!"

Gus eventually went out later in the afternoon, but he wouldn't leave the porch.

Big baby!

Chocolate chip cookies sounded like a great way to start the day, but alas, we had no flour! Powdered sugar was almost used on accident. Oops!


This didn't stop us from turning the music on and dancing around the kitchen!




After realizing we couldn't bake, we decided to put away those gifts Aria received from my surprise shower on Tuesday. Gus loves the princess rug.


"Celtic Lullabies" was a great gift. 



I listened to the whole thing today and the song, "He Knows My Name" is probably my favorite. The tune is so beautiful. It will be a great lullaby to sing to Aria and remind her of God's love.

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me 
No matter where I go

He knows your name
He knows your every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears you when you call, little one

more snuggle time



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling