The Going Home Outfit(s)


Levi kicked off our Saturday with getting the driveway shoveled off this morning from the 10 inches of snow we got Thursday. 

Gus never misses a chance to go outside with Dad and play in the snow.

Dig for the ball!



The cabin fever had set in from being snowed in for a couple of days. Since Aria still needs a special dress for her Going Home From the Hospital day, I used that as an excuse to get out of the house. 

If Aria is born as a "newborn" size (5-8 pounds), then she gets to wear this fabulous dress home:


If Aria is bigger than 8 pounds, then she gets this pretty dress:



I got a new dress for myself too. I'm planning on wearing it to my shower in a few weeks and probably on Easter too.


My friends Georgia and Janice must have had cabin fever too because they came over to see the chandelier they bought me for Aria's room. 



The chandelier is gorgeous! Levi started hanging it up, but stopped because he needs some longer screws. We'll get those tomorrow.

Another blizzard is in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday. It sounds like I'll be snowed in for a couple of days again! Hopefully I will continue to find things to do around the house. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling