Pregnant and I Know It


I have been extremely fortunate to have a smooth-sailing pregnancy: very little nausea, no vomiting, no headaches and really nothing else to complain about. It seems like as soon as I hit the 30 week mark, it home that "I'm Pregnant and I Know It", just like in this YouTube video.




As seen in the video and portrayed with an extra large bottle of Tums, heartburn is one of the lovely symptoms you have when you're pregnant and you know it. The past week it has been keeping me awake at night. I think the culprits may be chocolate, orange juice (which I cut out about a month ago) and fatty foods. I have read that elevating your upper body helps, but we third trimester ladies are also suppose to sleep on our left side. Does that sound comfortable? Nope. I continue on with the Tums.

Not mentioned in this video is another sexy pregnancy symptoms a woman experiences: swollen ankles. After sitting all day in meetings, I was itching to do some walking on the treadmill, swollen ankles and all. Hearing fun songs on my iPod that make me want to dance while I walk reminds me I'm anxious to get back to running.

Levi put the crib together tonight. We are making progress.




I will admit, I got a little emotional seeing the crib put together, walls painted, and the other furniture in the room. Aria's birthday is just around the corner.


Once in a while, we reach milestones that remind me I will really be giving birth- this is not just some dream. The crib was one of those milestones. There are so many mixed emotions that come with being pregnant: excitement, joy, anxiety, worry, love. But the greatest is love.


http://allforehim.blogspot.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling