Super Bowl Sunday

All weekend we worked on the house for a couple of reasons.

1. The nursery. (I say we, I mean Levi and a little bit of Colbin.)


Saturday morning work in PJs

Everything that was piled in the nursery got piled into our bedroom for the day.



Levi painted the entire nursery, then when he was done I realized I didn't really like it. We used cheap paint that looked streaky and the color was too pink. Lesson learned: you get what you pay for when it comes to paint.

I love the new color with better paint. The room is coming together.


There are still lots of things to do, like put the crib together, wash all her clothes, move the furniture in, etc. I keep reminding myself it doesn't have to all be done in one weekend.

The other reason we worked hard on the house this weekend was because the party is at our house for Super Bowl Sunday. I made a cake and tortilla roll ups.


I might have forgotten to put the water in the cake mix because the cake is really hard. I love to bake, but I've learned as a pregnant woman, I'm not very good at it.

Happy Super Bowl day! Go 49ers!

http://www.thedailymeal.com/super-bowl-statistics-how-do-you-celebrate-game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling