Scads of Pictures Saturday

Have you ever watched the Lawrence Welk show on PBS? I listened to the fabulous music while continuing my baby organization. The lovely lime green dresses and Farrah Fawcett hair on the women will really get a momma moving and cleaning. Then a man in a blue suit comes on to perform with his accordion and it's party central around the Gilmore house!

 I washed my first load of baby clothes today. Exciting! I have blankets put away,


Burp clothes in their own place,


the beginnings of her stuffed animal collection,


and newborn-3 month clothes put away in the armoir. 

hats and booties

newborn sizes
sleepers

I realized I don't have very many newborn or 0-3 month clothes. They seem to be the most difficult to find at thrift stores and even stores selling brand new stuff. 

Another thing that got done today was that I boiled, washed and dried the freebie pacifiers and breast milk storage kits that I have so far. 




And finally, I found the baby pictures my friend wants me to bring to her tomorrow so she can do something with them at the baby shower she's hosting Tuesday.

Look how adorable Levi was as a baby:
(I don't know why it has rotated to this position online!)


And for my "baby" picture- my mom's choice:



During all this nesting, Gus has been by my side as usual. He has conquered the steps out the back door before, but he doesn't want anything to do with them now.


Gus prefers doing his business in the front yard with these easier-to-handle steps:


Now we end the night in the same way we began our Saturday morning- all cuddles. 



Random Saturday thought:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74881213/inspirational-quote-by-van-gogh-16-x-24?ref=hp_tt_yt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling