It's a Girl!

Tuesday, Nov. 13

Today's sonogram showed sure signs of a baby girl! My, my, how she was dancing all around for us. It was strange to see her moving around so much, yet I couldn't feel it yet. I am so ecstatic about a baby girl. Fun dresses, tights, ballet and lots of pink!

Most people predicted it would be a girl. Levi's mom and my dad both had dreams that it was a boy, but Levi's grandmother dreamed it was a girl.  I had a dream about me holding a baby with a lot of black hair, but the dream wasn't telling me a gender.

Some of my favorite reactions are:
"You should NOT have doubted us when we bought you a pink blanket the day you got a positive pregnancy test." ~ Janice and Georgia

"I was hoping it would be either a boy or a girl. Congratulations." ~Uncle Bob

"Girls are a lot of fun." ~Dad (who raised 3 of them!)

And maybe I think my mom's reaction is the best is because we got to tell her in person:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling