On Inauguration Day

I've recently been searching for great mommy blogs to follow. I like the information, the humorous moments they share, and the inspiration to write. Then it hit me- I've become one of "those" people. You know the type. They talk about their children non-stop. They share their silly pictures with anyone who makes eye contact. And they write blogs about it all. Now I can't get enough of such blogs.

My friend, Kim, introduced to Running with Racheal. 

 I also enjoy Confessions of a Band Geek Mom.

 A few more of my favorites are:

               Life According to Julie, Pregnant Chicken, and Cloudy with a Chance of Wine.

I got to catch up on my blog reading while lying in bed with this guy



and watching the presidential inauguration:


Later in the afternoon, I went shopping at my favorite thrift store, Red Racks. I love shopping at this store because everything is clean and bright and doesn't smell like a dirty arm pit like some other thrift stores. 

Plus, with the MLK, Jr. sale, everything was 50% off today. 


I got all these baby clothes, plus two American Eagle shirts for Levi all for $20. What a steal. 

Tonight I've also been busy making plans to do "end of pregnancy" things. I never thought I would see the day that I get to plan and take part in

1. my maternity shoot (beginning of March) 

2. a baby shower for friends at church (just a few weeks away)

3. a baby shower for other friends and family (also the beginning of March)

4. 3D ultrasound- coming up this week!

5. touring two hospitals to see which we like best

Being pregnant is the best thing I've ever experienced. I don't want it to hurry up and get over with, but I am anxious to meet Aria. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling