Sticking with It

Day #2 of walking for 30 minutes!

So far I'm keeping my goal of walking 30 minutes a day at least 5 times a week. I'll also be getting back to the days of having to do whites more often with all those socks I'm wearing every day. (These Saucony socks are my favorite to walk/run in.)

Once I get back to running instead of walking after the baby, I will have to retire these shoes:


for new tennis shoes. After walking in tennis shoes for a long period of time, they should not be used to also run in.

I haven't taken Gus for a walk since his amputation. We're still sticking with just playing fetch for exercise. And we're still sticking with spoiling him rotton.


Gus automatically roles onto his back when I walk by to make sure I know he would love a belly rub. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling