Friday Night with a Baby Video

I'm spending my Friday night watching the video of our 3D sonogram that was done Wednesday. This little girl cracks me up.

There is one part of the video where it's obvious the sonographer shook my belly a lot to try to get her to move. Aria turned her head to look towards the "camera", then turned it back to its original position and instead of moving, she gives a great big yawn.

She was a tired girl and there was no amount of shaking mommy's belly that was going to get her to move.

Aria did have her arms in her face a lot, but that's OK. She looks so cute on the video all curled up and cozy. She will be a terrific cuddler.

The most perfect song on my computer was playing when the video started- Lee Mead's version of "Your Song".

My gift is my song and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

This life is wonderful now that Aria's in the world.

As for our other baby, Gus, he had a great day today because it was warm enough for me to go outside with him to play.


 

Gus loves running, even on three legs.


Good boy, Gus. Good boy.


Run. Fetch. Repeat. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling