Cheesy Pregnant Lady Workout DVD Day

After a stressful day of teaching 13 year olds, I'm so glad I have a fellow co-worker and new friend,who is also pregnant, to work out with! Usually we walk the track at school two or three times a week, but our track is now closed due to renovations. We made today's workout, "Cheesy Pregnant Lady Workout DVD" day by following along with this woman.Although it was cheesy, it was still a relaxing 45 minutes of yoga, and certain poses even made me sweat! This was also a good day for "Cheesy Pregnant Lady Workout DVD" because I grabbed two right-footed tennis shoes this morning. Pregnancy Brain is real!

Another reason why I love getting together with my coworker is that we're both rookies when it comes to this pregnancy thing. Today I was telling her that during class, it felt like the baby pushed her head into me very strongly and didn't move for a minute or two. I hadn't felt anything like this before. She said that she learned in her birthing class that what I was experiencing was Braxton Hicks.

I was so relaxed when I got home that after Cheesy Pregnant Lady Workout DVD day and showering, there was no way I was putting on anything but sweats and my oh-so-comfy "I Love My Bump" t-shirt. (Yes, that is a spot on the top of my shirt. So I tend to spill water on myself once in a while!) Although I do have orchestra practice tonight at church, I'm not too proud to wear a pair of comfy sweats in public.

Organization has become even more of a priority with me lately. So much that there had to be something done about my stepson's crazy unorganized room. Sometimes when we tell him to put his laundry away, he thinks this means shove it in a drawer and let the clothes stick out, or toss it on the top shelf of his closet. After seeing this, we also noticed that he has an insane amount of toys in his closet and under his bed that he never plays with. He doesn't really even play with toys at all anymore! Here is the beginning phases of Operation Kid Room Organization:













Ah, the rough life of being a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling