Nesting

I missed walking yesterday... and Tuesday. I have excuses. I really do, but I won't waste the time typing them. This is why I set a goal of walking 5 days a week instead of 7!

I did put in my 30 minutes of walking today. I listened  to a lot of fiddler music like David Klinkenberg and John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" to get my feet moving.

Levi began painting the nursery tonight. That room is becoming just a place to dump baby stuff we're collecting:



I am excited that we're now ready for a paint job. I love organizing, so organizing for our baby girl will be twice as fun! I don't think I am feeling the nesting instinct 100% quite yet, but the constant thinking about how the nursery needs to be finished puts me pretty close.


I thought I picked out a very light pink. What I really wanted was a cream color with just a hint of pink. This is how it's looking now, though: 


It looks a lot pinker in the light. We'll see how much we like it when it's dry in the morning. I bet it needs a second coat. 

This is the bedroom set it want. It's beautiful, but I'm not sure if pink walls will be too much with the pink set. So many decisions! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling