Leaps and Bounds, Tweens and Spiders

28 Weeks! Only 12 more to go. I think I have grown leaps and bounds compared to last week.

A few of my girl students saw baby Aria give me a good kick today. I was sitting in my chair while they stood around me conferencing. I noticed Aria kick and I told them to watch my stomach, then she kicked again. They said, "Whoa! That's crazy! That's weird!" It was funny. My little girl loves to show off.

Last night, the guys worked on the basement until bedtime. We're anxious to get this done so all the stuff in the baby's room can be moved down there, which is the only reason I am excited about basement work:


We won't be putting in flooring anytime soon. Only rugs!



No "real" ceiling either. Levi painted it black and it camouflages the ceiling very well. We've seen this technique in our friends' basements and restaurants so we thought we'd give it a whirl.

Tonight, we had family time. Scratch that- we had 8 screaming tween girls, plus one tween boy time. 

My niece, Jillian's 10th birthday party was everything she wanted it to be: scary stories, scary movies, even a scary birthday cake made with love by Mom:



My sister reminded me that screaming tween sleepovers would be in my near future. Yikes- let's not get too far ahead of myself. 

Levi says when that happens, "It's all you." Matt agrees. Yeah, we'll see about that. 

We finally wrap up our evening with coming home to Gus ready to play ball:


Hooray for Gus!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accomplishments of 34 Weeks

5 Month Camera Roll

And We're Crawling